Another way to make your voice heard around the world about this injustice is through Twitter. Neil’s wife, Tracy Bantleman, posts updates through Twitter. You can also see the Updates section of this website. Please follow and feel free to re-tweet anything that Tracy tweets, re-tweet current tweets under each hashtag listed, and write new tweets to government officials, and human rights organizations using the hashtags #FreeNeilAndFerdi #justicefortheinnocent #bebaskanmereka
– Tracy Bantleman
– Justin Trudean
– Chrystia Freeland
How To Tweet:
- On the Twitter homepage, type your update into the Tweet box just below your name. You can also click the Tweet button to start a new tweet from any page.
- Remember to keep your tweet at 140 characters or less.
- Click the Tweet button when you’re ready to post.
How To Retweet:
- Hover over a Tweet.
- Click the Retweet icon.
- A pop-up will show you the Tweet you’re about to Retweet.
- Click the Retweet button.
- The Tweet will then be shared with all of your followers as a Retweet!
How To Add Someone to your Tweet
Depending on where you type someone’s Twitter name, you’ll send that person either a mention or a reply. Mentions are public Tweets, so they’re visible to everyone. Replies also appear on the recipient’s Mentions tab, but only people who follow both of you can see them.