Letters of concern and support can be directed to any or all of the following people. You are welcome to use one of the templates provided (click the grey buttons) or you can write your own letter.
Can use either email template (or both) for emailing the government contacts below. Please personalize the templates with your signature at the bottom and feel free to add your own personal thoughts. It is not necessary to use these templates, you can write your own content. We are providing these to just help make it easier to send for some. Thank you! Your support is invaluable.
- Justin Trudeau – Prime Minister | [email protected]
- Chrystia Freeland – Minister of Foreign Affairs | [email protected]
- Omar Alghabra – Parliamentary Secretary to Minister of Foreign Affairs | [email protected]
- Rona Ambrose – Interim Leader of the Conservative Party | [email protected]
- Tony Clement – Conservative Foreign Affairs Critic | [email protected]
- Thomas Mulcair – Leader of the NDP | [email protected]
- Helene Laverdiere – NDP Foreign Affairs Critic | helene.lav[email protected]
- John Barlow – MP for Macleod (Tracy and Neil’s constituency in Alberta – Conservative Party) | [email protected]
- Kent Hehr – Minister for Veteran’s Affairs / MP for Calgary Centre (Tracy’s parents constituency in Alberta) | [email protected]
- Len Webber – MP for Calgary Confederation – (Related to school Neil taught at in Calgary -Conservative Party) | [email protected]
- Judy Sgro – MP for Humber River / Black Creek | [email protected]
- Elizabeth May – Leader of the Green Party of Canada | [email protected]
- Amnesty International – [email protected]
- Canada – Alex Neve – [email protected]
- United States – [email protected]
- Britain – [email protected]
Human Rights Watch
BLUE ON WHITE and GOLD ON BLACK logo file for #FreeNeilandFerdi T-shirts attached. You can take these to your local print shop or print yourself using an inkjet iron-on transfer.
Order Online: For a simple quick order (USA), you can go to http://www.zazzle.com/justice4theinnocent/products to purchase. Please note these are the lowest prices we could find for online on-demand printing. One is required to put in a profit percentage, so the lowest available was selected (5%). Any profits that come in for these sales will be donated to the Innocent Cleaners Fund. We are trying to locate other stores worldwide, if you know of any, please let us know.
We ask that you please use the blue transfer on a white t-shirt and the gold transfer on a black t-shirt. This will match the currently used designs people are using for #FreeNeilandFerdi worldwide. The #FreeNeilandFerdi font should print with a clear background on both shirts.
New additions! These are all available at the Zazzle store, but can also click on the image you like to print your own.
Another way to make your voice heard around the world about this injustice is through Twitter. Neil’s wife, Tracy Bantleman, posts updates through Twitter. You can also see the Updates section of this website. Please follow and feel free to re-tweet anything that Tracy tweets, re-tweet current tweets under each hashtag listed, and write new tweets to government officials, and human rights organizations using the hashtags #FreeNeilAndFerdi #justicefortheinnocent #bebaskanmereka
How To Tweet:
- On the Twitter homepage, type your update into the Tweet box just below your name. You can also click the Tweet button to start a new tweet from any page.
- Remember to keep your tweet at 140 characters or less.
- Click the Tweet button when you’re ready to post.
How To Retweet:
- Hover over a Tweet.
- Click the Retweet icon.
- A pop-up will show you the Tweet you’re about to Retweet.
- Click the Retweet button.
- The Tweet will then be shared with all of your followers as a Retweet!
How To Add Someone to your Tweet
Depending on where you type someone’s Twitter name, you’ll send that person either a mention or a reply. Mentions are public Tweets, so they’re visible to everyone. Replies also appear on the recipient’s Mentions tab, but only people who follow both of you can see them.